Pro Shooting Jersey
- Polo Style Collar – Classy and iconic, the polo collar is the traditional style at shooting competitions.
- 1/4″ Zip Neckline – Adjust the openness of your collar with our super smooth zippers.
- Added Body Length – Our jerseys are longer to stay tucked in!
- Dye Sublimated Graphics – Vibrant full color graphics showcase your style and branding. The ink is heat pressed into the fabric to make it fade resistant.
- Sleeves That Fit – Our sleeves are designed to give you a full range of motion, so excess fabric doesn’t get in the way of reloads or shouldering weapons.
- 100% Polyester Materials – Our fabrics are created specifically to wick moisture and heat away from the body.
- 100% Polyester Birdseye Fabric – Highly breathable and designed to wick moisture away from the athlete.
- Velcro Resistant Mesh Side Panels – The only jersey in the competitive shooting world that has Velcro resistant mesh!
- Tagless Labels – No tags to irritate the back of your neck.
- Durable Sewing – Designed to lock together to prevent seams from unraveling.
(Applied when the base design, and jersey style are the same. You can mix and match sizes, and personalize each jersey in a bulk order to still qualify for the discount.)
- 10 TO 19: $84.95 each
- 20 TO 31: $79.95 each
- 32+ : $74.95 each
ARTWORK FEE SCHEDULE:
- BASE JERSEY DESIGN: FREE
- UP TO 7 LOGO PLACEMENTS INCLUDED
- ADDITIONAL LOGOS ABOVE BASE DESIGN: $5 PER LOGO
- SPONSOR ART MUST BE HIGH RESOLUTION OR VECTOR FORMAT
- XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4X, 5XL
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our advice it to order your normal tee shirt size from sizes XSmall through XL. Once we get to 2XL and up, we have smaller increments between sizes so please use our size chart. We do this so larger competitors don’t look like they’re wearing a giant bag and still look good in our jerseys. This isn’t one size fits all!
- The jersey will be longer than shirts you’re used to wearing. This is to allow enough material to tuck in and stay tucked in during competition.
PRO SHOOTING JERSEY - STOCK DESIGNS
INFORMATION WE’LL NEED FROM YOU:
- STOCK DESIGN – Let us know the design name and what colors you’d like to use. Choose from any of our stock designs and we’ll apply any color scheme works for you.
- COLORS – Have a primary, secondary and accent color in mind. If you have specific color values in CMYK or Pantone, please provide those in your email.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN – We can consult over the phone, or you can email us a written description or picture examples of a style you’d like us to design. We do include original artwork layout for free. This does not include higher level artwork such as character illustrations or overly complex graphics. We can do this for art fees, but we’ll let you know before we get started if you’re asking for something beyond our base design services.
- SPONSOR LOGO GUIDELINES – Sponsor logos must be provided in high resolution formats at 300dpi or more, or in vector formats. Acceptable formats are .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG, .JPG, .TIF. Also, we have an extensive library of industry logos, so there’s a good chance we already have a logo you need on file!
- ARTWORK PROOFING – We will send you a digital rendering of your product to verify the design and artwork placement. Please check the artwork for accuracy. You will be allowed 3 revisions after the initial proof to ‘dial in’ your design. After than artwork fees may apply. Colors are approximate and since monitor color profiles vary greatly. If you need a specific color, we would need color values or we could also send color samples for matching if needed.
- TURNAROUND TIME – Our Pro Shooting jerseys are custom printed and sewn on order. Once the order is placed and artwork is approved, turnaround time will be 14-21 business days for manufacturing + time to ship. Depending on our workload, orders may be completed sooner or later than the estimated turnaround time.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES – Personalized and custom products will not be eligible for return or exchange due to the nature of the product.
- OUR GUARANTEES – If there is an artwork, size, or error made by us, we will replace the product to make it right. Manufacturing defects will be replaced as well. Please email your sales rep or firstname.lastname@example.org if there is an issue with your order so we can review it and determine the proper course of action.